Game Stores, Cash Crusaders and Pick n Pay are 3 stores in South Africa people are looking to get loans at. Two of these offer personal loan solutions but at present the other doesn’t. Read on to find out more.
Game Stores Loans at Game Shops in South Africa
Game stores offer cash loans and fixed term loans in South Africa.
With the cash loans available at Game shops you can borrow up to R250,000. You can apply online and if you qualify, funds are in your bank account within 24 hours.
However you may not qualify if you have bad credit. If you only think you may be blacklisted it may still be worth applying for Game loans.
This information may also interest you: Cash Loans For People With A Bad Credit History
You must be earning at least R2,000 a month to qualify for a cash loan at Game stores.
The fixed term loans allow you to borrow up to R125,000 with up to 60 months to pay.
You get the following benefits with a fixed term loan at Game Stores:
- Borrow for purchases up to R125,000
- Options to repay from 12 to 60 months with fixed monthly instalments
- Free electronic statements to your email address
- No deposits required
- Customer protection insurance
In addition customer protection insurance for your peace of mind includes:
- Death Cover that covers your outstanding balance
- Permanent Disability Cover. This covers your outstanding balance
- Temporary Disability Cover which covers up to 12 months instalments
- Loss of income that covers up to 12 months instalments
The best way to apply for either of the Game Stores loans available above is to pop into your nearest branch. Because they have credit consultants to help you at the credit desks instore.
Read more information on the Game loans on their website here.
Loans at Cash Crusaders
You can get Cash Crusaders loans from their stores in South Africa. You can apply online to borrow any amount from R1,000 to R15,000.
Cash Crusaders loans are good for people who are blacklisted with bad credit. Because you use personal items you no longer want as security.
Here are the main points of borrowing with a loan from Cash Crusaders:
- Apply for a Cash Crusaders loan with no credit check
- You choose the amount between R1,000 and R15,000
- Applications can be done on weekends
- No bank statements or payslips necessary
- 30 day terms with low interest rates and fees
- You get a cash loan after you have approval and deliver your items to your local Cash Crusaders store
Note: Just a quick word of warning here. Because you don’t need a good credit record to qualify for this kind of finance you use personal items as security. So make sure you only use goods that you no longer need or want. Or items you are prepared to lose if you default on your loan repayments.
Find out more by visiting the website here. When you get to the Cash Crusaders website click on the “Get A Loan” button option to find out more and apply online.
You may also find this useful: Who Offers Loans to Blacklisted People?
Pick n Pay Loans
So at the time of writing this article we couldn’t find any concrete information on Pick n Pay loans in South Africa.
There are websites online that claim you can get a loan from Pick n Pay but we think those claims are false.
However Pick n Pay Financial Services offer a range of financial products that are available to customers. These products include:
- Pick n Pay Store Account – A convenient store credit facility
- PNP Business Card – Shop for your business essentials
- Cash deposits into your bank account at the tills
- Pick n Pay wallet that allows you to add cash to your Smart Shopper Card
Pick n Pay are partners with a digital bank called TymeBank. Although after doing our research we still cannot find any info concerning loans that Pick n Pay may offer.
See more Pick n Pay financial services by Clicking Here.
As we have learnt from the information above you can get loans directly from two of these three stores but not the other.
Game Stores offer loans, Cash Crusaders have loan options as well. But as we make clear in the information above… At this stage we don’t know of Pick n Pay loans available in South Africa.
Visit the various websites or get down to your local branch for more information from their financial consultants.