With the capabilities of the internet you can get online vehicle finance to help you buy a car. Cars are expensive assets, and getting your dream wheels without some kind of finance is often just that… a dream.
Getting finance online means that you often don’t even have to leave the comfort of your own home. To get your hands on the money you need to buy the set of wheels you’re after.
With more and more of our lives being conducted online, vehicle finance solutions have not been left out of these convenient technologies.
How to Qualify for Online Vehicle Finance
To qualify for online vehicle finance you need to:
- Have a valid South African driver’s licence
- Be a South African citizen
- You must be permanently employed
- Have a clear credit record
- You must earn over R6500 per month
What documents you need
Although some lending institutions may require different documentation, the most common documents you will need for individual application are:
- A valid copy of your identification document.
- A valid copy of your driver’s licence
- Three of your most recent bank statements
- Your most recent payslip
- A document showing proof of your residential address. This document cannot be older than three months.
For business applications, the company will need:
- Stamped 6 months of bank statements
- The last 6 months of financial statements
- Proof of the business address (not older than 3 months)
- CK documents.
Where you can get online vehicle finance
There are a number of lending institutions that offer convenient and quick online vehicle finance.
- Carfin (https://www.carfin.co.za/) was the first independent company to specialise in financing the private-to-private car sales market. At Carfin, you can apply for vehicle finance online to get speedy access to the funds you need. So the service is safe and easy and there are FAIS accredited managers on hand. To advice you on your finance options and other products. Therefore to contact Carfin you can visit their website, or call them directly on 0861 227 346, fax on 086 675 7473, or email on email@example.com
- Vehicle Traders Financial Services (http://vehicletraders.co.za/vehicle-finance-for-used-cars-loans.html) will assist you in your online application for car finance. All you need to do is complete an online form. And a car finance provider will be in touch with you shortly to guide you along the vehicle finance process.
- You don’t need to go private to get online vehicle finance to help you buy a car. Because banks now also offer an online vehicle finance application option. Banks such as FNB, Standard Bank, Absa, Capitec and Nedbank all provide a service. That allows you to apply for car finance without actually going into the bank and visitng a broker. So visit their websites to find out more.
This might also interest you: Capitec Bank Loans
Services online vehicle finance providers offer
Although all online finance providers have a different company structure, some of the services you can expect from lending institutions include:
- National call centres with highly trained staff to help people around the country with any queries.
- Fast and convenient application processes that are quick to complete and are preapproved in no time.
- A staff of business managers who can give advice over the telephone. Meaning that you don’t have to move from your home to get the support you need.
- Many websites offer an online credit check to help you speed up the approval process if you have a clean credit history.
- Value added services such as the provision of vehicle insurance, warranties, and other such products.
- Negotiation services with private sales to get the buyer the best possible rates.
These services and more are on offer. So you can see why more and more people are choosing the convenient option of online vehicle finance providers for car funding solutions.
Online Car Loans
Online car loans are available to those that qualify through the online loan application forms. That need to be filled in and submitted via the Internet.
These types of loans can give you fast cash the next day and approval almost instantly. Because from the privacy of your own home you can sit and fill in a five minute application form that will be processed. In addition results in minutes with details on whether you qualify or not for an online car loan.
So there’s no lines to que up in, no forms to fax and even bad credit or blacklisted people are often approved for these types of loans.
The loans available online are a great way to help you with the money you need for a vehicle. Application forms are submitted securely and conveniently. And approval for a loan to suit your needs has never really been quicker. These kinds of car loans online can get you the money you need, quickly and when you need it most.
Unlike some high interest rate credit cards available that can put you deep in debt these secure loans can help prevent overdraft penalties. As well as further costs and fees.
As with anything you apply for online make sure the type of solution for which you are filling out the application form for is the right one for you.
Therefore do plenty of research and before long you will find the right types of online car loan to suit your needs.